“Trinket Box” is an elegant and clean blog / magazine theme done for WordPress.org.
It focuses on providing an easy and familiar way of posting content.
Based on default WordPress functionality.
No page builders, additions to admin panel, frameworks, shortcodes, third party plugins, sliders, parallaxes, unjustified effects.
- Clean and elegant design
- Full size Featured image for single post
- Sliding panels for main navigation and widgets
- Secondary navigation with drop-down submenu
- Page templates (optional) for Home, About, Gallery and Contact pages
- Widgetized About page
- Fits fairly well any screen resolution
- Easy navigation with keyboard
- Landmarks / ARIA roles (for people with disabilities)
Tests and technical details
- OS: Windows, Mac (Leopard), iOS7
- Browsers: latest versions of Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, IE, Safari mobile
- Speed: according Pingdom tools it is 64% faster than other tested websites
- Weight: 598 kb (zipped, unminified, with image placeholders)
- HTML, Feed, Theme Check: valid
- Help file: PDF format
- Photographs: not included
- CSS files: 1
- JS files: 4
- Plugins: 1 (widget)
- Photographs used for demo posts: by RYAN MCGUIRE OF BELLS DESIGN http://www.gratisography.com/ + public domain images
- Social icons: www.kl-webmedia.de (included)
- Fonts: Yesteryear and Source Pro (Google fonts)
- Sidr script: by Alberto Varela http://www.berriart.com/sidr/